The Piratesville Splash Pad, a multifunctional water play area designed for children, numbers among the largest splash pads in the Southeast. The facility features such play elements as water slides, water jets, water cannons, dumping wheels, buckets and fountains.
Piratesville is located at 1109 14th St. as part of the Byerly Park Recreation Complex. Learn more by calling 843.339.2878.
2015 schedule and hours
- Pre-season dates: May 23 – 25,
May 30 – 31
- Regular season: June 4 – August 16
- Post-season dates: August 18, 20, 21, 25, 27, 28 (limited hours)
Tuesdays through Saturdays:
11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sundays: 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Special post-season hours
(Aug. 18, 20, 21, 25, 27, 28):
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The ticket booth accepts cash only, no credit or debit cards accepted. Season passes and private rentals may be paid for with credit and debit cards at the Coach T.B. Thomas Sports Center at Byerly Park.
- Daily Ticket:
- $4 child, $2 adult
- Season Pass for City residents:
$30 child, $15 adults
- Season Pass for non-City residents:
$40 child, $20 adult
- Family season pass for City residents
(includes 2 children and 2 adults):
$60, with $15 for each additional child
- Family season pass for non-City residents
(includes 2 children, 2 adults):
$80, $20 for each additional child
Ages 17 and older are considered an adult and are admitted at the above rates only with paid admission of youth 16 and younger.
Season Passes may only be purchased Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the T.B. Thomas Sports Center. Appropriate identification, including a driver’s license or photo identification card and a copy of a recent bill to the same in-city address is required to verify residency.
Reduced rates are available for groups and camps, click here for more information.
- Up to 50 people, City resident: $100 for one hour, $150 for two hours
- Up to 50 people, non-City resident: $120 for one hour, $180 for two hours
- More than 50 people, City resident: $130 for one hour, $180 for two hours
- More than 50 people, non-City resident: $150 for one hour, $210 for two hours
Available rental time slots
- Tuesday – Saturday:
Morning – 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. or 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Afternoon – 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. or 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Morning – 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. or 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Afternoon – 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. or 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Private rentals are available Tuesday through Sunday, before or after normal operational hours only.
- The rental includes exclusive use of Splash Pad, use of picnic shelter and Splash pad supervisor.
- Rentals must be booked at least 10 days in advance and paid in full at time of booking.
- The concession stand will not be open during private rentals.
- In case of inclement weather: If there has been less than 30 minutes of Splash Pad use, the event will be rescheduled and a free pass issued to all guests. If there has been less than one hour of Splash Pad use, a refund will be given based on percentage of use.
Rules & Regulations
- Click here for all Piratesville Rules and Regulations.